Tara joined Marks & Harrison in 2018. Tara is a graduate from Virginia Commonwealth University.
She received her law degree from the University of Richmond School of Law, where she served as the Annual Survey Editor of the University of Richmond Law Review.
After graduating from law school, Tara clerked for the Honorable David E. Johnson in the Chesterfield County Circuit Court. Most recently, prior to joining Marks & Harrison, Tara worked at Spotts Fain PC.
Tara works in our Petersburg office alongside Greg Hooe.
- University of Richmond School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Law Editor, Annual Survey of Virginia, University of Richmond Law Review
- Virginia Commonwealth University (B.S.)
Memberships & Honors
- American Association of Justice
- Virginia Trial Lawyers
- Richmond Bar Association
- Litigation Section
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- Chesterfield Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Lewis F. Powell, Jr., American Inn of Court
- Virginia State Bar
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Western Districts