Lee Bujakowski joined Marks & Harrison in August of 2013 and focuses his practice by helping injured people. Lee received his law degree from Tulane University School of Law. During his third year in law school, he participated in the Tulane Law Litigation Clinic where he represented juveniles in criminal litigation.
After clerking for the public defender’s office in Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana, Lee returned home to practice in the Tri-City area. Lee’s practice is based in the firm’s Hopewell office.
He is a member of:
- U.S. District Court (Eastern & Western Districts of Virginia)
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Hopewell Jaycees
- VTLA Public Affairs Committee
- Counsel for Hopewell Recreation and Parks Foundation
- Freedom of Information Advisory Council
Address: 2141 E. Hundred Rd
Chester, VA 23836
Toll Free: 1-888-705-4614